Areas Of Practice:
Access to Children, Antenuptial Contracts, Association Agreements, Business Law, Civil, Civil Unions, Collections, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Company Law, Company Registrations, Consumer Law, Contracts, Conveyancing, Corporate, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Domestic Partnerships, Employment Law, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Franchising, General Practice, High Court Practice, Insolvency, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions , Labour Law, Leases, Liquidation, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Corporate), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Matrimonial, Mergers and Acquisitions, Notary / Notaries Public, Partnership Agreements, Property Law, Rehabilitations, Sale of Business, Sectional Title, Sequestrations, Servitudes, Shareholders Agreements, Trade and Industry, Trusts, Wills
Nordien Law is a boutique law firm located in Milnerton, Cape Town. We specialise in conveyancing, trusts, wills, estate planning, antenuptial contracts, criminal law and deceased estate administration.
We are passionate about what we do and we offer peace of mind to every client through the delivery of optimum legal services.
No client is too large or too small. Whether you are a corporate, a small business or an individual, we understand the legal solutions that you need. We are committed to adding value.
Rest assured, we act in the best interests of our clients at all times without compromising the principles of honesty and integrity.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- commerical and corporate law
- conveyancing and property law
- litigation & collections
- deceased estate administration
- wills and estate planning
- trust registrations
- divorce and family law
- change of matrimonial property regime (postnuptial contracts)
- notarial services
APPROACH TO PRACTICE
Our approach to practice is based on the following principles:
- Client satisfaction is paramount.
- Personalised, courteous and professional service is essential to deliver the best solution for each client.
- Communication, efficiency, confidentiality and accessibility are absolute values.
- Delivery of premium legal services at a cost that is fair and reasonable.
attorneys | notaries | conveyancers | administrators of deceased estates