Areas Of Practice:
Access to Children, Adoption, Antenuptial Contracts, Arbitration, Association Agreements, Blacklistings, Childrens Rights, Civil, Collections, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Contracts, Conveyancing, Debt Collections, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Employment Law, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Franchising, General Practice, High Court Practice, Insurance Law, Leases, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Insurance), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Matrimonial, MVA / Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Partnership Agreements, Property Law, Rehabilitation Orders, Rehabilitations, Sale of Business, Sectional Title, Shareholders Agreements, Town Planning, Township Establishment, Trusts, Wills
Botha Copo Attorneys specialize in Commercial, Property and Corporate Law. We are committed to excellent and speedy client service within its practice which places our clients at the forefront of everything we do. This ensures that we focus on our client's legal requirements and the need to resolve them promptly and in a professional manner.
Botha Copo Attorneys is a newly established firm the result of a vision shared by the two Partners Elsabe Botha and Antionette Zorka Copo. The Partners envisaged the opportunity to combine their skills and knowledge to afford their clients' excellent service delivery whilst meeting their clients' specific legal needs.
Botha Copo Attorneys aspire to meet our clients' legal needs through qualified and experienced legal expertise to render a wide range of specialist services.
- Providing excellent and superior service to our clients;
- Providing exceptional skills, services and knowledge in all fields of our expertise;
- We are committed, energetic and passionate.
Botha Copo Attorney's dynamic combination is attracting a vast and diversified client base.
Commercial and Business Law
- Shareholder/ association/ Partnership agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Purchase and Sale of business agreements
- Employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- Leases and landlord agreements and proceedings
- Incorporation of entities
- General contracts
Property Law and Conveyancing
- Commercial property transactions
- Property sales and purchases
- Property developments
- Property finance and security
- Opening of Townships and Sectional Title Registers
- Share block schemes
- Transfers of property and registration of mortgage and notarial bonds
Estate Planning and Administration
- Administration of estates
- Formation of testamentary and inter vivos trusts
Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Urgent application and interdicts
- Correspondent work
- Magistrates and High Court work
- Property and building disputes
- Motor liability
- Merits assessments and opinions
- Third party defence proceedings
- Disputed and / or rejected claims
- Drafting and drawing of antenuptial contracts
- Divorce proceedings
- Parental rights disputes
- Maintenance and contract disputes
- Domestic violence interdicts/ urgent applications
BEE / Employment Equity
Botha Copo Attorneys are an equity firm entirely female owned firm.