Kruger & Partners Incorporated was founded in June 1954 by the late Mr W. van Deventer, who was later appointed as a judge in the Cape Provincial Division of the High Court of South Africa. The present senior director, Johann du Preez, joined the company in February 1981.
The board of directors of the company has been striving to manage the company as a stable legal practice serving all sections of the community.
As a legal practice the company renders legal services to the community in various and diverse fields, including services of a commercial nature. services in this field will assist members of the community to enter the commercial sphere of life, alternatively to expand their already existing commercial interests. By rendering services instead of commodities the company indirectly makes an important contribution to the income of the local community.