Areas Of Practice:
Antenuptial Contracts, Arbitration, Association Agreements, Bail, Black Empowerment, Business Law, Civil, Collections, Commercial, Company Registrations, Consumer Law, Contracts, Corporate, Criminal, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Domestic Violence, Employee Benefits, Employee Share Incentive Schemes, Employment Equity, Employment Law, Estates, Family Law, Industrial Relations, Insurance Law, Labour Law, Leases, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Matrimonial, Media , Mediation, Medical Negligence, Partnership Agreements, Road Accident Fund claim / 3rd Party claim, Sale of Business, Shareholders Agreements, Trusts, White Collar Crime, Wills
4 Loop Street, 4 Loop Building, 4th Floor, Studio no 402,
We strive to deliver the best possible service and advice to our clients at all times. We have a wide range of legal services that we specialize in and we truly believe that we can be of great value and assistance to you should you require it. We uphold high moral standards, we believe in honesty and professionalism at all times.
As a young and dynamic law firm, we distinguish ourselves through our adherence to honesty and professionalism. We don’t only practice law, but strive to retain good business interactions with our clients which contributes to better results and overall success for both us and our clients. By entrusting Kern, Armstrong & Associates with your legal matters, you are making sure that you and your business are protected by the best. Don't hesitate, get in touch with us today. Our services are diverse and we service a number of clients in various industries, specialising in different trades, both individual and commercial.
Here's what we can help you with any correspondent work in Johannesburg and Cape Town and the below......
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL
- High Court Litigation.
- Magistrates Court litigation.
- Company registration.
- Corporate Governance and general advice on the Companies Act No 71. of 2008.
- BBBEE compliance and structuring.
- Commercial agreements (Shareholders Agreements, Memorandum of Incorporation, Sale of Shares Agreement, Restraint of Trade Agreements, drafting resolutions for directors and shareholders and all supplementary documentation, Residential Lease Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Construction Agreements, Partnership Agreements
LABOUR/INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (private sector)
- Employment dispute resolution & litigation.
- General advice on the Labour Relations Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act Disciplinary inquiries.
- Charing disciplinary hearings.
- Drafting disciplinary notices and charges against employees.
- Review applications.
- Condonation applications.
- Urgent applications (Labour Court).
- Mutually agreed terminations.
- Drafting of employment policies and agreements.
- Representing clients at the CCMA and/or Bargaining Council conciliation/arbitration (and related) hearings (MIBCO, MEIBC etc).
- Insurance litigation.
- Dispute resolution.
- Third party claims and liability claims.
- Unopposed and Divorce mediation.
- Opposed Divorce.
- Protection orders.
- Harassment orders.
- General criminal law, including assistance with criminal trials.
- Commercial crimes and representing clients at the Commercial Crimes Court.
- Corruption charges.
- Road Traffic Offences and Driving Under the Influence.
- Contempt of Court.
- Opposed and Unopposed Bail Applications.