Areas Of Practice:
Access to Children, Administrative Law, Adoption, Antenuptial Contracts, Arbitration, Bail, Bail (24hrs / After Hours), Banking, Bankruptcy Law, Business Law, Childrens Rights, Civil, Civil Unions, Collections, Competition Law, Constitutional, Consumer Law, Contracts, Copyright, Criminal, Debt consolidation, Debt Review, Deceased Estates, Defamation, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Drunk Driving, Education Law, Emotional Will, Employee Benefits, Employment Law, Environmental Law, Estates, Evictions, Expropriation Law, Extradition Law, Family Law, Fraud, General Practice, High Court Practice, Human Rights, Immigration / Emigration, Insolvency, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property, International trade laws & treaties, Labour Law, Land Claims, Land Rights, Leases, Legislative Drafting, Liquidation, Liquor Law, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Constitutional), Litigation (Corporate), Litigation (Criminal), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Insurance), Litigation (Land Claims Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Litigation (Tax), Local Government Law, Maintenance, Matrimonial, Mediation, Medical Negligence, Municipal Law, MVA / Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Partnership Agreements, Pensions and Retirement Funds, Personal Injury, Police Brutality / Assaults, Pollution and Waste, Property Law, Provident Fund disputes, Provincial Government, Rehabilitation Orders, Rehabilitations, Retirement Fund Law, Road Accident Fund claim / 3rd Party claim, Sale of Business, Sequestrations, Sexual Harassment, State Negligence, Trusts, Unlawful Arrest, Waste Law, Water Law, White Collar Crime, Wills, Wrongful Death
MB Rachidi Attorneys INC is based at Dada House, 3rd Floor, Office No: 301,19 A Grobler Street, Polokwane Limpopo Province.
The services rendered are as follows: Criminal litigation, Civil litigation, Commercial law, Matrimonial disputes, Maintenance matters, Administration of Estates, Labour law matters and Corresponding Work.
The legal form of the business is a sole proprietorship.
The main objective is to provide legal services to client and also provide legal advice in all aspects of the law. The firm is totally black owned and was established in August 2018, under the directorship of Benedict Rachidi who obtained a LLB degree at the University of Limpopo in 2013 and assisted by Chantel Mulaudzi who obtained her LLB at the University of Free State in 2014.
Our core values are as follows: Integrity, Confidentiality and ethics are the most important key values upheld by our law firm. We also maintain constitutional and legislative adherence to the South African Laws including international law.
Copyright and branding: our practice is registered and protect our original work and for our clients to relate to our brand.
Research and Development: we will keep track of our research and findings and brainstorm carefully as a team, we will continuously update our staff in computer skills and they will attend ongoing courses to keep abreast with changes and developments in the industry.
- To establish a long-term relationship with small and medium firms . To maintain a meaningful relationship with clients .
- To establish relationships with property developers .
- To meet and exceed the expectations of our clients .
- To maintain great level of confidentiality.
- We strive for provision of professionally excellent and sound legal services. In the future the number of clients will increase from various provinces in South Africa and it will affect us in a positive way. We hope to extend services to other provinces in the country.
- To provide our clients with skilled legal advice in efficient manner
- We strive to handle each matter with accountability and responsiveness
- We focus our attention on the legal aspects of our client's business so that our clients can focus their attention on the success of their business.
Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence and teamwork.