Areas Of Practice:
Antenuptial Contracts, Banking, Collections, Commercial, Company Registrations, Construction, Consumer Law, Contracts, Conveyancing, Corporate, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Employee Benefits, Employment Equity, Employment Law, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Finance (Corporate), Finance (Project), Finance (Structured), Foreclosures, General Practice, Government Tenders, Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Land Claims, Land Rights, Leases, Maintenance, Notary / Notaries Public, Partnership Agreements, Planning Law, Property Law, Rehabilitations, Sale of Business, Sectional Title, Servitudes, Shareholders Agreements, Town Planning, Township Establishment, Trusts, Wills
NR Inc. was founded by Nerisha Ramgoolam with the vision of offering tailor made services unique to each client’s requirements, resulting in fast turnaround times and cost effective solutions.
We are an emerging youth black female owned law firm driven to match each client’s needs by constantly expanding our areas of expertise.
We support our client’s needs by understanding their requirements, simplifying complex issues and finding innovative solutions.
We are transparent in all our transactions - there are no unpleasant surprises.
Transformation & Diversity
We are committed to the social and economic transformation in the Country and seek to attract, develop and empower the best people by addressing inequalities with specific regard to race and gender.
We respect the value of diversity, culture, relationships, open communication and streamlined processes, the power of technology and the importance of transforming complexity into simplicity.
Training and skills development are an important part of our culture. We invest significant time and resources in training and keeping up to date with legal developments.
We aim to increase our referral network and establish ventures with other service providers to assist us in gaining exposure and experience outside of our established skillsets.
As a full service legal practice we provide a complete range of legal services with our expertise being in Real Estate, Conveyancing and Notarial Practice.
Our services include
- Registration of transfer of residential, sectional title, commercial, industrial, deceased estates, agricultural and recreational real estate
- Negotiation and drafting of real estate agreements
- Acquisition and development of residential and commercial real estate
- Administration and registration of mortgage, surety and collateral bonds
- Administration and registration of all notarial bonds
- Preparation and registration of notarial deeds(including servitudes, deeds in respect of sectional title schemes, lease agreements, notarial ties)
- Real estate due diligence investigations
- Financial structuring of real estate transactions
- Advice on real estate taxes (value added tax and transfer duty)
- Preparing and attending to the authentication of documents for use outside the Republic of South Africa
- Advice on, and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Real estate sub-divisions and consolidations
- The establishment and registration of townships
- Advice on and implementation of deceased and insolvent estate property transactions
- Planning, development and opening of sectional title schemes
- Commercial real estate re-organisation
- Planning and structuring of share block and time-share schemes
- Real Estate Syndications
- Antenuptial contracts