Areas Of Practice:
Arbitration, Black Empowerment, Business Rescue, Collections, Conveyancing, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Employee Benefits, Employee Share Incentive Schemes, Employment Equity, Employment Law, Estates, High Court Practice, Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Litigation (High Court), Mediation, Mine Health and Safety, Mining, Occupational Health and Safety, Sale of Business, Sexual Harassment, Wills
We are a niche Specialist Labour Law Firm of attorneys based in Johannesburg. We pride ourselves on hard work, high level service delivery and effective communication with our clients.
We are a specialist labour law firm offering a wide range of employment law services to both Corporates and employees who require expert advise and guidance.
Our services include:
- Chairing of disciplinary enquires;
- Drafting of charge sheets;
- Attending at the CCMA and Bargaining Councils on behalf of clients;
- Drafting and arguing postponement applications;
- Drafting and arguing Condonation Applications;
- Drafting and arguing in limine proceedings;
- Labour Court proceedings;
- Review Applications;
- Urgent Applications;
- Appeals at the Labour Court
- Drafting of employment contracts;
- 189 and 189A processes.
Hanelle Vrey also acted on behalf of one of the largest Trade Unions in South Africa during her employment with Larry Dave Attorneys and therefore has extensive experience in Collective Law.
The two values on which Hanelle Vrey Attorneys prides itself are HONESTY & INTEGRITY.