Areas Of Practice:
Arbitration, Black Empowerment, Business Rescue, Collections, Conveyancing, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Employee Benefits, Employee Share Incentive Schemes, Employment Equity, Employment Law, Estates, High Court Practice, Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Litigation (High Court), Mediation, Mine Health and Safety, Mining, Occupational Health and Safety, Sale of Business, Sexual Harassment, Wills
We are a niche Specialist Labour Law Firm of attorneys based in Johannesburg offering a wide range of employment law services to both Corporates and Individual employees. We pride ourselves on hard work, high level service delivery and effective communication with our clients.
Our services include:
- Chairing of disciplinary enquires and drafting of charge sheets;
- Referring and arguing CCMA disputes;
- Referring and arguing Labour Court proceedings;
- Review and Appeal Applications;
- Urgent Applications;
- Drafting of employment contracts;
- Unfair dismissal and automatically unfair dismissal disputes;
- Occupational Health and Safety;
- Labour Broking;
- Employment Equity;
- 189 and 189A retrenchment processes;
- Collective law / Strike Law;
- Section 197 Transfer of business;
- Restraints of Trade Applications;
- Drafting and reviewing of internal policies
- Sexual harassment matters;
- Discrimination matters;
- Settlement agreements;
- BBBEE Transformation;
- Business Rescue.
Hanelle Vrey Attorneys combines many years of experience to ensure it is up to date with a constantly changing and fast moving legal environment in order to ensure the best services for its clients.
The two values on which Hanelle Vrey Attorneys prides itself are HONESTY & INTEGRITY.