We are a young, dynamic and well respected firm of attorneys and have the privilege to act for a number of large financial institutions, insurance companies, and corporate clients as well as numerous individual clients.
Our Lawyers have a combination of High Intelligence, strong analytical and advocacy skills, and we have the ability to communicate efficiently (verbally and in writing)
We are proud to say Meijer Attorneys are a level 4 BEE contributor.
The owner, Marius Carlo Meijer, and together with his staff, is always looking for opportunities to broaden the firm’s horizon and to improve the service rendered to its clients.
1. What matters do we deal with?
Meijer Attorney’s offers a variety of services to their clients, and has been specialising in the following areas of law:
- Civil actions instituted by or against the client in the Magistrate, Regional and High Court.
- Family law matters, which include Divorce, Maintenance, primary residence of minor children, rights and responsibilities of minor children and visitation rights to minor children.
- Assistance with business compliance.
- Debt collections,
- Commercial Transactions.
- Company Law.
- On-going advice on legal matters.
- Drafting of contracts
- Criminal Law and bail applications
2. What areas do we have jurisdiction in?
We confirm that we hold jurisdiction in the following courts, therefore we are able to assists you without appointing a correspondent:
- Johannesburg High Court
- Johannesburg Magistrate Court
- Johannesburg Regional Court
- Johannesburg Family Court
- Newlands Court
- Randburg Magistrate Court
- Randburg Regional Court
- Roodepoort Magistrate Court
- Roodepoort Regional Court
We also currently have agreements between Attorney firms in the following areas, in which our clients will not have to pay for any correspondent account, or pay a minimum correspondent account:
- Pretoria High Court
- Pretoria Magistrate Court
- Pretoria Regional Court
- Wonderboom Magistrate Court
- Krugersdorp Magistrate Court
3. The Benefits:
- Unlimited affordable legal representation and advice rendered by experienced and reputable legal practitioners,
- Proactive/preventative legal assistance.
- Mitigation of your legal risks and unexpected legal costs
- Ultimate peace of mind that you are safeguarded against any agia
- unexpected legal action and the associated costs.
- We believe that you shall see the value in our firm and how it could be of assistance to your enterprise.