Khampha Attorneys Inc offers a variety of highly specialised legal services within the corporate and commercial space of legal practice for both public and private sectors clients. Our members have considerable experience from both private sector and legal practice and as such are better placed to advise on complex commercial and corporate transactions. We are client orientated and committed to excellent and timely service to bring about required solutions.
Our service offering includes the following:
- Advising on drafting and negotiating loans / funding agreements;
- Drafting and advising on general commercial transactions;
- Property and conveyancing matters;
- Civil litigation (High Courts & Magistrate Courts);
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Competition Law;
- BEE transactions, structuring and financing advisory;
- Project / infrastructure finance;
- Private equity advisory;
- Due diligence investigations and reports;
- Tax advisory;
- Liquidations and insolvency;
- Construction law;
- International trade;
- Conducting disposals by way of public or private auctions;
- Transport matters (Maritime, aviation and road transport);
- Labour law advisory and representation; and
- Corporate Governance.
Khampha Inc is 100% black owned and managed. In terms of the BBBEE Codes of Good Practice the company is a level 3 contributor.