Areas Of Practice:
Antenuptial Contracts, Bills of Legal Costs, Blacklistings, Civil, Commercial Drafting, Company Law, Contracts, Conveyancing, Corporate, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Fire Claims , General Practice, High Court Practice, Insolvency, Insurance Law, Leases, Liquidation, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Insurance), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Matrimonial, Medical Negligence, MVA / Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Partnership Agreements, Personal Injury, Professional negligence, Road Accident Fund claim / 3rd Party claim, Sequestrations, Taxation, Wills
Audie Botha Attorneys was established in 1978 by Joe Audie as primarily a litigation practice and, since inception, the firm has grown and expanded its expertise to encompass the different spheres of law.
The Firm operates from Durban and offers correspondent services in and around the whole of the Durban area.
The firm focuses primarily on litigation and the professionals of the firm are experts in the following fields :-
- Insurance law, involving fraudulent claims, overpayments to insured, repudiations due to non-compliance with one or more conditions of the insurance policy;
- Correspondent work in and surrounding areas in Durban
- Motor law, involving mainly motor vehicle collisions, but also handling motor damages sustained through other unusual incidents and third party personal injury claims;
- Property law, involving rental collections, evictions and collection of outstanding levies
- Debt Collections matters
- Antenuptial Contracts;
- Deceased Estates
- Divorce / divorce mediation, Family law;
- Insurance claims
- General Practice / High Court Practice;
- Civil Litigation;
- Medical negligence;
- Personal injury claims;
- Professional negligence;
- Road Accident Fund claims;
- Third Party claims.