Date of commencement was 2nd January 1970 and the amalgamation of two firms of Attorneys took place on the 2nd January 1997 as Combrink Kgatshe Inc. The company, Combrink Kgatshe Incorporated, is a combination of well trained, multi-skilled and aspiring attorneys, whose primary objectives are :
1) to provide informed, practical legal assistance and expertise in the dynamic commercial and socio-economic enviroment of South Africa;
2) to provide a valuable and cost effective service to clients, the creative provision of solutions and the effective rendering of services of the highest standard;
3) to enable and contribute to the growth, upliftment and empowerment of the clients, in the form of inter alia, the following :
4) to position itself to provide comprehensive legal services and facilities to and for companies, individuals and firms;
5) to ensure that the staff members of the firm (including both professional and general staff) are appropriately rewarded for their efforts, fulfilled in their profession and have satisfactory quality of life and;
6) to ensure that staff members and partners engage in ongoing training in various ares of law, to enable clients to be assisted by people who are knowledgeable in their fields.