Erasmus Attorneys is a dynamic, innovative and creative firm geared to set new standards within Gauteng. Headed up by Erns Erasmus, who provides goal orientated, client-focused legal services and solutions, the firm puts innovative thinking to practice. An elaborate network of trusted associates, colleagues and friends within the legal and property development arenas, has been developed.
Diligent and constraintive performance has provided a highly competitive profile so that the company's client base now includes estate agencies, mortgage originators, developers, town planners and civil engineers. Erasmus Attorneys collaborates successfully by offering innovative solutions to potentially vexed legal challenges.
- To be a premier legal service provider.
- To ethically serve clients in an effective, cost efficient manner in order to benefit both client and the broader community
- To be an integrated partner in the business functions of clients.
- To render exceptional legal services to all its clients through continued professional skills training, the implementation of creative, innovative problem-solving, sound labour practice and a well established cost-effective presence in the property transfer and development arena.
- The firm seeks to develop and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial client relations based on trust, respect, integrity and delivery of value-added customer-specific legal service.
Principles of practice
- Always accessible to clients, offering personal and professional support, consistently
- Always pro-active
- Understanding and embracing change
- Extraordinary commitment
- Excellent reputation