Areas Of Practice:
Access to Children, Adoption, Antenuptial Contracts, Arbitration, Association Agreements, Business Law, Childrens Rights, Company Law, Company Registrations, Consumer Law, Contracts, Custody, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Domestic Partnerships, Domestic Violence, Emotional Will, Employee Benefits, Employment Law, Estates, Family Law, High Court Practice, Industrial Law, Industrial Relations, International Child Abduction, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions , Labour Law, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Matrimonial, Mediation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Occupational Health and Safety, Partnership Agreements, Sale of Business, Shareholders Agreements, Trusts, Wills
1st Floor Pharos House,
BA, Hon PSYCH, B PROC, LLB.
Accredited and FICA Registered
Hi, I am Annette, I have two degrees in Law and two degrees in Psychology and have been a runner up in Africa's Most Influential Business Women on two occasions. I am the first female legal practitioner whose practice is virtual with all my ladies working from home, which enables business sustainability. I believe we all have an obligation to make a difference.
I get up every morning to achieve 3 things:
- to make the power of the law accessible to everyone with whom I connect,
- to lead my colleagues into the digital field of law practice and
- to give my clients the best legal advice I can so that, collectively we can make a profound difference to people’s lives, to our community and to our world.
I have been fortunate in receiving the following awards
Most influential Business Woman In Africa:
- 2014 Finalist
- 2015 Runner-Up
- Most Successful Law Practice in South Africa awarded by the MEA 2017
- Nominated as a finalist in Acquisition International in the category Legal Awards 2020