Areas Of Practice:
Agriculture, Arbitration, Association Agreements, Bail, Banking, Blacklistings, Business Law, Childrens Rights, Civil, Collections, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Company Law, Company Registrations, Competition Law, Construction, Consumer Law, Contracts, Conveyancing, Corporate, Credit Law, Criminal, Customs & Excise, Debt Collections, Debt consolidation, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Drunk Driving, Employee Benefits, Employee Share Incentive Schemes, Employment Equity, Entertainment Law, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Finance (Corporate), Finance (Project), Finance (Structured), Fire Claims , Firearm license applications, Foreclosures, Forensic Investigations, Franchising, Fraud, Gay Rights / Same Sex Rights, General Practice, High Court Practice, Human rights, Immigration / Emigration, Information Technology, Insolvency, Insurance (Marine), Insurance Law, Intellectual Property, International Transactions , Internet Law / E-Commerce, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions , Labour Law, Leases, Liquidation, Liquor Law, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Constitutional), Litigation (Corporate), Litigation (Criminal), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Insurance), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Media , Mediation, Medical Aids / Managed Health Care, Mergers and Acquisitions, Municipal Law, MVA / Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Occupational Health and Safety, Partnership Agreements, Permenant and Temporary residence permits, Personal Injury, Professional negligence, Property Law, Rehabilitations, Road Accident Fund claim / 3rd Party claim, Sale of Business, Sequestrations, Shareholders Agreements, Shipping, Smoking Law, Sports, State Negligence, Transport Law, Trusts, Wills, Work and Study Permits, Wrongful Death
We are a young, dynamic and energetic boutique Law firm and offer specialized services to select clientele for purpose of ensuring absolute service delivery anywhere in the country.
We strive to form long lasting relationships with our clients and provide the drive and resources to enable us to understand our clients’ needs and requirements and to look after their interest.
Litigation is an action brought in court or by way of private arbitration to enforce a particular right. It is the act or process of bringing a lawsuit in and of itself. Our firm represent Plaintiffs and Defendants in Civil Cases and manage all phases of the litigation process from investigation, pleadings and discovery to pre-trial, trial, settlement and appeals.
Our litigation services include:
- All civil matters in the Constitutional Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, High Court, Regional Court, Magistrate’s Court
- Commercial litigation, including contractual, engineering and building disputes
- Matrimonial and Family Law litigation, including divorce, custody and maintenance matters
- Insurance Law related disputes and claims
- Personal injury and delictual claims for losses and damages suffered
- Liquidations & Sequestrations
- Arbitrations and Mediations
- Administrative law related matters and the setting aside of unfair tenders
- Debt Collections
- Restraints of trade
Dirk Kotze Incorporated has vast experience in the field of personal injury claims. We offer professional services of the highest quality and utmost dedication.
Victims of Road Accidents in South Africa have the right to receive compensation for personal injury if it has been caused by the negligence of a driver. We will assist you with your third party claim against the Road Accident Fund. Our team of specialists work together to build watertight cases and to ensure the maximum possible compensation for our clients.
Our personal injury law services also include:
- Road Accident Fund Claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Slip and fall claims
- Metrorail / train accident claims
- Aviation accident claims
- Dog bite claims
- Product liability claims
- Lift & gate / door malfunctions claims
- Police assault claims;
- Wrongful arrest / detention claims
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW
Corporate and Commercial Law refers to legal issues concerning companies, close corporations, agencies, franchises and partnerships. Corporate law includes all the legal issues from the creation of the entity, its management and operation as well as the termination thereof by way of liquidation. It includes all relevant contracts and intellectual property.
Our corporate and commercial law services include:
- Negotiation and drafting of all commercial contracts
- Shareholders’ agreements and association agreements
- Sale of shares agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial leases
- Unlawful competition
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Sale of business agreements
- Building construction agreements
- Sport management and management agreements
- Aviation and shipping law
Dirk Kotze Incorporated offers expert advice and assistance in all aspects of divorces and family law matters.
Our family law services include:
- Contested and uncontested divorce matters
- International divorce law
- Pre- and post nuptial agreements
- Civil unions and cohabitation agreements
- Care and contact towards minors
- Protection orders
Property law is the area of law that governs the various forms of ownership of movable and immovable property under the common law, statutory law and constitutional perspectives. Simply put, it is anything owned by a person or entity.
Our property law services also include:
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Sale and purchase disputes
- Building disputes