Areas Of Practice:
Bail, Bail (24hrs / After Hours), Contracts, Criminal, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Employment Law, Family Law, Labour Law, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Criminal), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Road Accident Fund claim / 3rd Party claim
Suite 1402, 14th floor, Nedbank House, 30 Ingcuce Street, Durban
SB Mkhize Attorneys Inc is a growing law firm which was established on the 4th of January 2018. The firm is situated at Nedbank House in the central Business District of Durban. Our vision is to provide quality legal services to our clients in a cost effective and efficient manner. We ensure that we serve our client in manner that embodies our core values which are integrity , professionalism, client focus and excellence., we aim to be a law firm of firm in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal and eventually the Republic of South Africa.
- Integrity: we to serve our clients with and run our practice with utmost integrity. We ensure that we handle our client’s matters in line with the ethics that govern the legal profession.
- Professionalism: we provide our services in a professional and efficient manner.
- Client focus: we meticulously execute our client’s mandate to the best of our ability and by tailoring our services to suit individual clients.
- Excellence: we aim to excel and get the best possible result for our clients within the confines of the law and ethics.
Areas of practice
- Bail Applications
- Criminal Trials
Labour and Employment Law
- Chairing disciplinary hearings.
- Acting as Initiator /Evidence Leader in disciplinary hearings
- Defending Employees in disciplinary hearings
- Appearing at CCMA & other Bargaining Councils.
- Drafting of employment contracts.
- Winding up of deceased estates.
Personal Injury Claims
- Road Accident Fund Claims.
- Medical Malpractice
- Metrorail / train claims.
- General civil litigation in both High Court and Magistrate’s Court.
- Unlawful arrests and detention.
- Divorce in the Magistrate’s and High Court.
- Maintenance pending litigation.