Areas Of Practice:
Antenuptial Contracts, Association Agreements, Blacklistings, Business Law, Civil, Civil Unions, Collections, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Company Law, Company Registrations, Competition Law, Consumer Law, Contracts, Conveyancing, Corporate, Credit Law, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Domestic Violence, Employment Law, Estates, Evictions, Family Law, Finance (Corporate), Finance (Project), Finance (Structured), General Practice, High Court Practice, Information Technology, Insolvency, Intellectual Property, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions , Labour Law, Leases, Liquidation, Litigation (Civil), Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Corporate), Litigation (General), Litigation (High Court), Litigation (Magistrates Court), Maintenance, Media , Mergers and Acquisitions, MVA / Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Notary / Notaries Public, Partnership Agreements, Property Law, Rehabilitation Orders, Rehabilitations, Sale of Business, Sectional Title, Sequestrations, Sexual Harassment, Shareholders Agreements, Stock Exchange Practice, Taxation (International), Trusts, Wills
We cater for both, corporate entities and individuals, from all spheres of –commerce and in need of legal advice and assistance. We take time to get to know our clients and build a personal, yet professional and mutual beneficial relationship within a friendly, relaxed and efficient environment.
This firm was established in 1991 and practices from offices in Victory Park, Johannesburg. The firm is dynamic and progressive, it believes in team work, transparency, individualism and client satisfaction.
Hennie de Klerk, the senior director has been in the legal practice for over 30 years and has vast experience in commercial and related matters.
We are well equipped and experienced in the following fields of law:
- Corporate and commercial law, from mergers and acquisitions to listing of companies on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Contract Law, including drafting and drawing of intricate and involved contracts
- Corporate Finance services, including but not limited to raising finance for clients
- Conveyancing – property transfers, registering mortgage bonds, ante nuptial contracts and the like
- Companies and Close Corporation Registrations – Attending on preparation of all documents up to Registration
- Debt collecting – All debts collections arising from any cause whatsoever, including contracts
- Family Law, including divorce litigation – Inclusive of Protection orders and Interim maintenance applications
- Evictions and rental recovery- Inclusive of Sectional Title Levies and other forms of rentals
- High Court, Labour Court and Magistrates Court Litigation – Inclusive of all civil litigation arising from any cause
- Insolvency Law, including liquidations, sequestrations and rehabilitations – Inclusive of Financial Enquiries in terms of the Companies Act
- Rescission of Judgements - Inclusive of Magistrates and High Courts throughout the Country
- Media Law- Any and all matters relating to advertising matters
- Estate Planning, Wills and Administration of Estates – Assistance with all matters up to the finalisation of an estate.
- Motor Accident claims – Damages Claims Arising out of any Motor vehicle accidents.
“What is foreign on Friday, will be fact on Monday”
We have excellent research and library facilities and if intricate questions of Law arise, we conduct our own research and if necessary obtain the opinions of well renowned experts.
We dedicate ourselves to excellence, accountability, hard work and upholding the highest ethical standards of our profession.
Our fees are negotiable, having regard to the financial position of our clients and we uphold the principal that a satisfied client will pay our account and promote our services to ten others, while a dissatisfied client will ruin our reputation with 100 others.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm