Areas Of Practice:
Business Law, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Company Registrations, Contracts, Conveyancing, Deceased Estates, Estates, Finance (Corporate), Leases, Notary / Notaries Public, Partnership Agreements, Property Law, Sale of Business, Sectional Title, Servitudes, Shareholders Agreements, Trusts, Wills
NGL Attorneys specialises in commercial and business law, property law, conveyancing, estate planning and administration. We combine experience with expertise to provide clients with legal solutions that are relevant and practical to their individual needs. We place clients at the centre of our universe by focusing on their specific legal requirements and the need to resolve every matter timeously and effectively. Established in 1994, NGL has since expanded its footprint to encompass the whole of Gauteng.
NGL has an extensive portfolio of clients, both corporate and individual, and is on the panels of South Africa’s major commercial banks as bond registration attorneys.
The NGL Approach
Focused on our clients
- We have an open door policy at all times.
- We listen first, understand, then act.
- We maintain constant communication with clients.
- We employ highly trained, professional human resources.
- We constantly improve and upgrade our skills.
- We conduct matters in a confidential and ethical way.
- We treat every client as an individual and give every matter our personal attention.
- We outsource legal matters on which we do not have expert knowledge to experienced professionals in their specific field of practise.
JG Louw, JP Leonard, LM Nhlabathi, J Williams