Areas Of Practice:
Association Agreements, Black Empowerment, Business Law, Business Rescue, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Company Law, Company Registrations, Competition Law, Contracts, Corporate, Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence Audits, Exchange Control, Franchising, International Transactions , Joint Ventures and Acquisitions , Leases, Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnership Agreements, Sale of Business, Shareholders Agreements
Francois heads up KHL’s Commercial Practice Group and his areas of practice includes mergers and acquisitions, group re-organisations, joint ventures and other commercial structures, business transactions, corporate law, commercial law and commercial contracts. His current focus areas include South Africa’s New Companies Act and the Consumer Protection Act.
Some of Francois’ achievements and experience include:
- Joined KHL in 2006 to develop and grow the firm’s corporate and commercial legal services.
- Tenure at Freshfields Bruckhaus and Deringer’s corporate law department in London.
- Former partner at Edward Nathan & Friedland Inc.
- Former partner at Bowman Gilfillan.
- Former internal legal adviser at Lonmin Platinum.